Monday, August 23, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...er... I mean blog!

There are some things that cannot be changed.   One of them is the fact that I cannot handle having nothing to do.  Between quitting my job to start a family and having knee surgery that prevented us from actually starting to work on that family for a while, I am finding myself with much more free time than I am accustomed to, along with the inability to do much because of said knee surgery.

With this in mind, I have decided to start inflicting the world with a blog of my own.  Today's very exciting news includes the fact that there are dishes to be done, and sadly I can do them. (Stupid knee, could at least get me out of chores if it's going to get me out of all the fun stuff too!) Along with the excitement of dishes , other news include the fact that I am tired of knitting (for a day or two at least), and everything on the internet today seems old.

I have been working on another Not A Drop shawl for my sister for her birthday.  This one is including beading. I don't particularly care for the yarn that I chose, or the beads, which is probably impeding my actual enjoyment of the project.  It is lovely though, and in spite of it's slightly inconvenient quirkiness, working up fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment